Our 2016 Holiday Party Package includes:
- 6 Hour Venue Rental (2 hour set up, 3 hour event, 1 hour breakdown/load out)
- 3 Hour Open Bar
- Venue Event Staff to include venue manager and host
- Standard Furniture (6-ft banquet tables, 60” round tables, 30” round tables, cocktail tables and chairs)
- Venue cleaning before and after your event
- Security guard may be hired at the discretion of the Venue Coordinator
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 347.529.6486 to book your holiday party. Choose us for your holiday party before September 30th, 2016 and receive a special early bird promotional rate.
Up to 250 for a cocktail style reception with limited furniture; 160 for a seated dinner with a dance floor. Our outdoor courtyard is covered and can be utilized for extra mingling space pending weather.
Food & Beverage
We allow outside caterers, and all of our preferred vendors are familiar with our rules so why not start there? We are open to all caterers, including food trucks and restaurant drop-off, but every vendor must carry a certificate of insurance (COI). We require general liability insurance in the amount of $1M per occurrence and $1M aggregate. It can be purchased here. 499 Union, Inc. must be listed as Additionally Insured.
All beverage service at 501 Union will be exclusively provided through our in-house bar program. There are several tiers and options to cater to different needs of our clients. Our packages offer your guests a hand-selected assortment of local and popular options as well as our expertise in service. We are happy to customize a cocktail program for your company!
We provide one venue manager and one host for the duration of your event. Coat check attendants may be arranged through the venue for an additional hourly rate.
The following options are available at an additional fee to make your holiday party extra dazzling:
- Additional event hours up to (5) total event hours (or 8-hour total venue rental)
- Upgraded in-house furniture, including custom farm tables
- Furniture set-up and breakdown
- Courtyard twinkly lights included, complement them with our fabulous disco ball.
- A stay for two at Gowanus Hospitality Group’s first luxury boutique hotel Hasbrouck House that can be auctioned off to your guests